Saturday, February 24, 2007

Crazy Tico bull video

We figured out (I hope) how to upload the video of the Corrida del Toros look here

You tube isnt quite as mindblowing as the real video (or being there) but you get the idea

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Sharla P Filson said...

Holy crap!
A. That is INSANE, and
2. I am so impressed with your technological prowess.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Rosetta Maranos said...

HI Guys. R. and I sitting here on a Sunday afternoon catching up on your adventures. I could imagine Kevin squealing with glee every time the boat to the lil island took a big thumping wave - and I could feel my forever damaged tail bone from my firsthand experience of his love for wave crashing. The biological conservation aspect of the trip seems to be igniting some fires. But I vote that C. takes the teaching job on the island and Kev hammers up lean-tos. I promise to visit. Nicole and Adam visited this weekend with their baby - and when we went over to Neil and Renees - wow - it was baby central. Linnea is a GREAT big sister - really loving and very curious. She has grown up so much in the last month. I took her by your place the other day and she wanted to know if we could visit you. So, you are missed. By many. Be well - M.

Hey guys! You've collected a life time of memories already. Now you can come home and settle down for the next sixty years. Just kidding.
Love ya,
R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home